1. Ever since I lived in LA I loved angel wings. It’s the city of angels so I always wanted angel wing accoutrements. Jewelry, artwork, etc. Now, I want some in my bedroom above my bed. These gold babies are oh so glam.
2. We had a blast at the Austin Way Magazine launch party. I got about a hundred compliments on my Alexis Bittar earrings. Obsessed with them.
3. I am a huge believer that lighting are like the earrings of the home. Naturally, I’m now absolutely obsessed with this satellite sconce from Design Within Reach. How marvelous is it?
4. Wouldn’t it be fab next to this gorgeous brass bed from CB2?
5. Did a little antiquing at Uncommon Objects on South Congress. I wanted everything in that place, especially these round gold mirrors.
6. Austin City Limits is around the corner and the fun has already begun. Keep your eyes out for the Veuve Clicquot mail truck dropping champagne of all over town.
7. This is my killer combo right now. Black leather and florals.
8. I am a huge believer in plant life at home. Plants bring life to a home. Period. In love with my fiddle leaf.
9. All grey. All day. This is such a killer look. Well done Kelly Wearstler.
10. This is quote of the week. Listen to your own voice, not the sound of others. Took me a long time to learn this but I’m getting it down.