1. The weather in Austin has changed. Woop. A bit of that chilly cold front came in. I am loving it. Spent my Sunday at Hotel San Jose, one of my favorite hotels in town. I am so into the butterfly chairs too.
2. It’s hard to tell in the photo but the chill in the air from leaving the door open on my balcony felt so good. I love that fresh air feeling at home.
4. I’ve been having fun creating some tablescape mixes with my black, white and gold vintage vibe. Kinda into turtle shells lately.
5. The beginning of September is such a good time in new york. I was missing my apartment in nyc and my pretty vanity. So glam.
6. I also spent a LOT of time on instagram getting inspired. Do we not love these leopard chairs on @atlantishome ?
7. How about brick walls and windows on @thecrossdesign ? I love all that white bedding, I clearly need more pillows.
8. WANT this gorgeous orange lacquer console I spotted on @housingworks .
9. @anaantuneshomestyling made this chic little office space in my color palate. Very into it.
10. There is a new magazine in Austin and I think I am in love. So many cool things happening in Austin. I am loving it.