1. Well. As we all know, wallpaper is life changing. Every single time I use Cole & Sons hicks hexagon wallpaper, it makes magic.
2. I also love the gold vintage things in my kitchen. Its all so glamorous, I can never have enough.
3. How crazy cool is this glass and brass desk situation? vignette is from 214modern.
4. In addition to gold, I’m also obsessed with white. Especially in my wardrobe. Right now I can’t get enough white lace.
5. Not trying to be an ad for Crest or anything, but I went nuts for the marketing. I am all about the 3D WHITE LUXE collection…GLAMOROUS WHITE. I mean, way to word it. The mouthwash bottle is designed like that fab Nate Berkus lamp in a totally cool geometric shape in purples and pinks. Bravo Crest!
6. That whole jewel tone color palate has totally gotten me inspired. How glam is this dragon wallpaper for a powder room?
7. Which led me to need to accent my life with lavender roses…
8. I also want almost everything on this desk. Not sure who it belongs to but its beautiful…
9. Lately, the sun in the late afternoon is so perfect. Like, its so calming and just calls me in to the sofa to have a cup of tea or something…the perfect time to read a book. Isn’t summer the best time to catch up on reading?
10. Meraki. I am so obsessed with this word. I am making it a point to spend more moments focused on using my meraki.