1. Another week of fantastic weather in Texas and I could not have been happier, except that I flew over to NYC for a quick weekend to finish up a few project pieces and could not have been happier with the weather in the city. Also, so excited the weather is warming up because I’m breaking out the new cream bag. So fresh and goes with everything.
2. Look how gorgeous the day was. Agh. Perfect time to rock the mirrored sunnies that I am currently obsessed with.
3. I also fell in love with Brooklyn this trip. I spent 90% of my time there so naturally, I found some new favorite spots. Antica Pesa was absolute perfection. How chic are the bathroom walls? The food was just as amazing and service was on point. I also went to Buttermilk Channel for brunch, which was incredible.
4. While shopping for some mens clothing, I happened across these very chic one of a kind lamps. Fell in love.
5. While hat shopping at Goorins, found this chandelier and loved the way they mixed the different lighting pieces. Great look, no?
6. Have you guys been to Gotham West Market? The tapas bar rules. Deelish!
7. Am currently obsessed with these female super fab deco scultpures for the home. I’ve been calling them “femme bots”.
8. Found this gorgeous beauty in Manhattan and brought her home with me. She’s fab!
9. Also still seriously considering this office look for my new digs. So in love but so pricey.
10. On a different note. This week was a bit of a struggle, got news that a family member committed suicide this week. Seriously devastating for everyone, but its times like this that really connect you with your heart and soul. Makes you appreciate life and remember what a gift it truly is. Hope you all remember to tell everyone you love, just how much you love them, every single day. Enjoy your week loves! xo