1. Summertime is close y’all and I am loving it. Finally getting to break out the colorful clothes. I’m especially loving dresses right now. This one is really needing to be in my closet now.
2. I’m loving Kunst gallery downtown Austin. Picked up a piece for a client and just fell in love with the decor. Especially the wood & gray combo. Oh, and that love sign.
3. You know how they say “April showers bring May flowers”? Well the showers have come alright, and right to Texas. The skies, though, right before the storm can be so gorgeous.
4. Austin has got such a very cool style, so these planters are so perfect for downtown digs. I loved the look so much, I’m considering getting some…
5. I know a guy who finds the best vintage items down in Florida. Everything here is chic, but I’ve got my eye on those chairs for a particular project.
7. I’ve been getting down and dirty doing some DIY these days. Here is a sneak peek of a chic little combo.
8. In case you missed it, check out my PINK diy for Sherwin-Williams National Painting Week.
9. I’m obsessed with nude wedges lately. They are so comfortable & go with everything. Oh, and that vase? It’s another little chic DIY I did too.
10. God is a designer. Oh yeah he is.