1. Worked like a champion this week. I love super productive spurts. While in San Francisco, made some major moves. Getting excited for
new things for this year. oh and ps. im back on gel manicures, they really are amazing.
2. The Embarcadero is just magical. Met up with Crystal for girls dinner & saw the most incredible view of the moon and the bridge. Moments like this make me smile.
3. Fell in love with the leopard carpet at B44, a fantastic Spanish tapas restaurant in the downtown area. Was happy to share good times & good eats with Crystal & Hitha.
4. My Alexis Bittar earrings made for incredible tabletop decor. Everyone compliments these earrings. It’s like wearing art on my ears. I love it.
5. Love the word golden. Was fitting in California.
6. The view from the plane on the way home was incredible. A fantastic sunset is what art is made of. It inspired me to want to paint something.
7. Thinking that this custom gold artwork will do just the trick.
8. On the artwork topic. I was hitting the town for some live music this week and found this quaint little place that my cousins can play at (i have incredibly talented musician cousins). Anyway, the bar decor is what stole my heart and made me think this is the spot. Want a heart light like this.
9. The latest issue of Style at Home had me swooning all week.
10. Speaking of swoon. Neon lights in the bedroom? Yes please. Kourtney Kardashian totally did it up…