1. Fall weather in the city right now is amazing, especially on those day you just want to open the windows + sleep in.
2. This week I have fallen for matte black. Partly because of this gorgeous exterior I fell in love with around Midtown.
3. Fell hard for this Valspar color, Very Black and working on a special little project with it…
5. In my decorista head, I vision the matte black walls and how chic they would be with these brass + glass tables.
6. I’m also kind of obsessed with this matte black statue head via (christine). So fab.
7. I would throw in some edgy accessories like these from kelly wearstler.
8. I am also feeling on a vintage gold vanity mirror from Dragronette in LA.
9. I’m also feeling like damask wallpaper is kinda coming back. Stopped by this cute little shop and these dressing rooms were adorable.
10. the words that moved me this week. love them