1. There is something about this dining area that just brings warmth to my heart. The windows and all of the natural light just makes me smile, not to mention all of the gorgeous furnishings. This is the perfect place to have family brunch on the weekends, no?
4. I love Alexis Bittar on the upper west side. Grey + white gorgeousness. I would love to decorate a jewelry boutique. How fun?
6. Fete NYC is like genius at creating gorgeous events. I loved this neutral set up.
8. How genius is this hardware from ModShop Room Service? Ugh. Guns. Skulls. Lions. Crystals. Bars.
9. This headboard was so delicious in person. The crystal may be a little much, but for the right girlie girl, I would totally do it.
10. Now this is the way to end the work week. Finishing up some selections, some mood music in the background and a little bit of wine.