1. This week was such a special week for me. First of all, I got to have my favorite person in the entire world spend time with me in the city. My grandmother, America, is probably the most fabulous woman I have ever known. She’s 96 and still so with it. She is in town for my cousins wedding. Everything I am is because of her, she is the original decorista…”O.D.” I am obsessed with her, we have had such a fun week together.
2. We went to go see the musical, Annie. It was so good, I was crying by the end of it. However, I couldn’t stop staring at the building. It was incredibly beautiful.
3. The warm nights this week were just so magical. I love this city when its warm out like that.
4. I finally got my Ankasa pillow that I custom designed. I will have to tell you all about it. I am overjoyed with how it turned out!
5. This can of Sherwin Williams high gloss white paint has literally taken over my apartment. Get ready to see a lot of white beautiful things in here.
6. I couldn’t resist doing some window shopping this week with grandma. We stumbled upon an art deco lighting store and probably looked in the window for 20 minutes. Full of gorgeousness.
7. We spent a lot of time in this room over the weekend. My aunt is one of the most talented decorators I know. This little lavender corner really stuck me.
8. This little breakfast was our favorite time together. The tabletop decor was simply divine.
9. The wedding table. It was so stunning in person, this picture doesn’t do it justice.
10. On another note. My blog + website is getting a full on overhaul. I am so excited to get it up and running so you all can see it. Yay.