1. Sophia found her place in my new apartment. Right in the entryway, so I still get to see her every time I come home. She is so fab. Love her old hollywood vibe…
2. LOVE. My first Valentines day gift of the season came from one of my besties…the rose gold love necklace from BaubleBar. So cute.
3. Found this pair of vintage brass greek lamps in a thrift shop in Queens. I cannot stop obsessing over them. Very fabulous.
4. Spikes. I’ve spent a lot of time in my house this week, getting situation and settling in. So, I find that these little domestic moments are becoming my favorite. Candles burning in my rose quartz votive holders are amazing and give off a warm pink glow. And of course, my metallic spiked tray rocks my world every day. Love it.
5. Yellow. Totally fell for these yellow glazed pottery things. I have no where to put them but they sure did bring me some sunshine on that shopping trip.
6. Vintage books. I spend hours on pinterest getting inspired, however this week I was fascinated with my vintage decorating books. They brought me so much inspiration. I am addicted and now I want more.
7. Decorating? Why yes I am. How cute is the Joss and Main delivery packaging?
8. A gold lion knocker on a glossy black door. YES. The epitome of chicness.
9. A little afternoon coffee at Gramercy Park hotel, such fab decor. My new favorite place to chat and have a brew.
10. I am iphone app addicted right now. Imadeface, is my new fave. Cartoon maker. This is my cartoon selfie. So fun.