1. Emerald. Not only is it Pantones color of the year but it just happens to be my current color crush. This amazing Michael Kors python clutch just had me at hello. A little pricey for my budget for a clutch, BUT…I’m still in love with it…
2. Vision. I started this week off right by creating a vision board/goal list for 2013. Getting all excited about the things I can do this year just gives me THAT much more drive and focus to continue chasing after the things that I am passionate about. Feels good. Do you guys make vision boards???
3. My doors of New York. Obviously, I am obsessed and was beyond excited and honored to have been named by Glitter Guide as 1 of the Top 20 favorite instagram accounts to follow. HUGE DAY for me. It was like my baby won a beauty pageant or something…lol.
4. Blue. I cannot help but be beyond obsessed with tranquil blue walls mixed with red. I just cannot get over this look right now…So good.
5. Agate wallpaper. Yep. This custom wallpaper is going up in the Stanley Furniture showroom at Las Vegas Market and I’ll be helping them throw a huge bash in honor of the big reveal. Like their facebook page for updates and photos of the final finished look.
6. Top 10. I made Top 10 Interior Designer blogs of NYC along side Jonathan Adler, Bunny Williams and DesignSponge. I still can’t believe how AMAZING this honor is. Woop Woop!
7. Red chairs. These barstools just moved me on a whole other level. glossy. metal. gorgeous. bright red. They were so stunning at dinner, I could hardly concentrate on my food.
9. This adorable little bust in my clients apartment spawned a whole renewed obsession with busts and now I am on the hunt for an oversized one for myself.
9. Birthday memories. On my special day one of my favorite + bestie bloggers (Crystal G of Rue Magazine) sent me a photo of my birthday shot we took 2 years ago when I first moved to NYC. Such a fun night to remember and so fun thinking back on those days. My birthday this year was all about counting blessings for me, not counting candles…#watchout32!
I literally want to cry when I think back on my past 2 years in NYC and where I am now. Amazing things. Amazing memories. Amazing experiences. I am so blessed and so incredibly grateful for everyone in my life and for every single one of you who reads my musings and supports what I do. There are no words to describe how thankful for you I am. XO