2. My new journal cover. I absolutely love this quote and the colors and font are so pretty.
3. I finally learned that I can make my own TheDecorista Icon for my iphone. So, I can easily access my site. Love love love the iphone.
4. Speaking of love. I had my very first macaroon. Dee-lish. I have always loved the way they look, but I am funny about eating candy colored things. I was pleasantly surprised.
5. While visiting my girl Jessica’s (ID 810) office, I got so inspired by this sorbet inspired wall color palate. pretty pretty pretty.
6. Empty vintage perfume bottles in the restaurant bathroom. Genius idea, no? So glam.
7. Neon pink and neon yellow is my color combo of choice this week. Who doesn’t just love neon in mid-july right? Exhibit A: the bff’s nail polish + sandal combo, incredibly stylish.
8. Exhibit B: old school ray ban style shades, in neon pink and neon yellow. Best 8$ I could spend this week.
9. Holy chic-ness. Found these black and white striped magazine holders at Barnes and Nobles. These are perfect for stashing all of my favorite mags. Love!
Bonus: Me sporting my new neon yellow shades. I can’t get over how fun these are to wear.
Neon = happiness!